SEEBURGER’s consulting services provide effective support in the implementation of B2B/MFT projects.
- With an international presence in more than 20 locations, we can put together teams that suit your local requirements.
- Different levels of service are available, from acting in a purely advisory capacity (the SEEBURGER Quick Start Program) to full project management.
- Our migration tools are based on our experience in a large number of projects, and significantly reduce the time, effort and risk associated with a migration.
- This allows us to leverage our local and offshore resources where it makes sense to do so,
- If required, SEEBURGER has many consulting partners available to supplement our own expertise.
SEEBURGER has acquired substantial consulting expertise in the SAP space, as exemplified by our utilities services for SAP IS-U, B2B IT process solutions and end-to-end monitoring for SAP. Please see the relevant sections of the website to find out more about our specialist consulting services in these areas.