In practice a technical integration of SalesForce and SAP is easy to do but is usually a static, file-based solution. In most cases, process-oriented and event-driven integration often needs a high expenditure of time and costs on the sap-side, therefore companies are in need of instantly deployable applications that allow deep integration of SF and SAP with synchronous data.
SEEBURGER SF/SAP integration brings about realtime-data integration and exchange. It consists of:
- Data link between SF and SAP via SAP PI or alternatively via SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (on-Premise or as cloud-solution)
- Ready-made scenarios in SF and SAP for automatic process interfacing
- Tools, like SEEBURGER Generic Workflow for SAP, that enable the user to quickly and easily create new or modify existing processes in SAP.
On-hand and ready for use scenarios of the SF-SAP integration:
- Customer and Product Master Data Management
- Billing and Invoice Management
- Real-time "Change Data" capturing
- User/Role Hierarchy Management
- Case Dispute Management
- Inventory and Distribution
- Embedding of SAP GUI Screens at POE
- Data Quality at POE
- SAP Customer Master for Call Center at POE
The scenarios of the SF/SAP process integration are provided as individual workflow-solutions in SAP. They are subject to routine maintenance and can be customized by the user at any time.
They are based on the SEEBURGER Generic Workflow for SAP for:
- fast and easy implementation of ready-made scenarios as a standard with customizing-options
- easy creation of new processes
- guaranteed permanent synchronization between SF and SAP and entire documentation from lead generation (SF) to order (SAP)
Cost reduction due to little effort in implementation and administration.