My Cloud a la Carte
Meeting the Expectations of Business Departments
Not only are individual business departments increasingly the decision-makers in terms of IT investments, they also have clear expectations for how these services should be executed. Amongst other things, these service requirements are:
- A clear performance agreement with firm pre-set and agreed upon service levels that cover not only ‘‘best effort’’
- Flexibility and fast reaction times for new or changed requirements (solution scalability, and a service catalogue with fixed prices for change requirements)
- Continuous and constant transparency for the business department into the cloud operation (dashboard with business views)
On-Premise or in the Cloud?
Departments are less interested in the ‘‘delivery mode’’ in which the service is provided (On-Premise, Cloud, Hybrid), than they are in knowing that departmental requirements will be covered. From their perspective, it is always perceived as a ‘‘service.’’
IT must decide if it will build an on-premise B2B solution and if they will operate it as a kind of internally-run cloud solution. This must include the selection, purchase and customization of a cloud-capable software product. After implementation, it would also require the capability and capacity to operate the product as a cloud-like service.
When is Cloud the Better Choice?
A cloud service, as an alternative to running an on-premise solution, is especially useful to consider in the following cases:
- Bottleneck occurs in projects with internal resources and trained specialists–risk of dependence on a few employees is a concern
- Investments in new solutions and enhancements are needed
- Increasing business challenges (genuine 24/7 operational needs) cannot be met
- A variety of new partners or processes need connecting
- TCO of own-operation (Hardware, software, staff, training, and support) exceeds the cost of a transparent and predictable cloud service
Cloud Certification & Security
All SEEBURGER Cloud Services have:
- ISO 27001 certified data centers
- ISO 27001 certified and ITIL-based operational 24/7 cloud operation
- Services based on our own in-house built SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite
- Operation exclusively by our experts
- Cloud contract in accordance with German law and the strict German Data Project Act (BDSG) – which gives cloud customers best possible protection
- Globally positioned with local national service teams
- Experience – over 800 SEEBURGER Cloud Service customers worldwide
Why are SEEBURGER’s Cloud Services “a la Carte”?
Choose exactly the right fit for your requirements from our flexible cloud options:
- Plenty of options - choose from very economical standardized Classic or Shared Cloud up to a Private Cloud Service with individually agreed upon service levels
- Switch Easily between the different cloud options and ensure swift response to changing requirements
- Keep your Independence - with flexible and definable starting points and duration for the cloud service and with monthly termination rights on standard services
- Hybrid Option - SEEBURGER Cloud Services can be combined with flexible SEEBURGER On-Premise Solutions
SEEBURGER My Cloud a la Carte – Examples of available Cloud Services
Standard processes on a central platform
iMartOne WebEDI Service
Connect faster with small suppliers.
B2B Routing Service
Allows for ad hoc connections to any partner via any communication protocol – just connect once to the SEEBURGER Routing Service.
Customer-tailored processes on a shared platform with standard SLA
For SAP GTS Immediately benefit from hundreds of certified mappings, processes and ready-made customized connections.
Engineering Data Exchange Service
For example, it allows for the exchange of engineering data according to Automotive/ENGDAT standards and the option to combine it with Cloud EDI for logistic processes.
Customer-tailored processes on a private cloud platform with individual SLA
Private B2B Cloud Service
Allows for any B2B requirements to be met, such as very high load peaks, and/or extremely short lead times for critical business processes/partners.
Private Integration Cloud Service
Enables completely different internal/external integration requirements to be covered (B2B, MFT, EAI, ESB).