Move your Business into the Cloud
To be in the Cloud or not to be in the Cloud?
When and how to move into the Cloud?
These questions are increasingly being asked by IT and Business Leaders. Cloud computing might have sounded mystical a few years ago, but companies are increasingly trusting cloud computing as a secure and safe solution for business needs. Considering how cloud computing will increase the speed of your business, secure information and stabilize data flows, the “how” and “when” are necessary considerations before investing in new infrastructure.
When is the Cloud the Better Choice?
A cloud service, as an alternative to running an On-Premises solution, is especially useful to consider in the following cases:
- Bottlenecks occur in projects which depend entirely upon your internal resources and trained specialists – the risk of dependence on a few employees is a concern
- Investments in new solutions and enhancements are needed
- Increasing business challenges (genuine 24/7 operational needs) cannot be met
- A variety of new partners or processes need to be connected
- TCO of managing the solution internally (Hardware, software, staff, training, and support) exceeds the cost of a transparent and predictable cloud service
SEEBURGER Cloud Services key values
With SEEBURGER Cloud Services you can choose the cloud option according to your needs. All of Cloud Services from SEEBURGER are provided in highly redundant Tier3 data centers in Germany, our cloud operation and our data centers are ISO27001 certified and we use our own SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite products for our services.
- Select the flexibility and individuality that you need – we have a variety of public/standard, shared private and private cloud environments
- Customer needs often change over time – you can start small with our standard cloud service option and easily change to a private environment
- Combine our cloud services as needed – choose private cloud for services that require specific SLA such as peak load commitments, extremely short throughput times for critical processes or partners and choose our public/standard cloud service for small supplier integration
- No long-term dependency – book our cloud services when you need them and as long as you need them. For example, you can cancel our standard services monthly. Or you can book our campaign and trading partner onboarding service for just 6 or 12 months to ensure a fast and professional rollout.
- Hybrid option– combine SEEBURGER cloud with SEEBURGER On-Premises solutions or any existing On-Premises solution as needed
SEEBURGER My Cloud a la Carte – Examples of available Cloud Services
Standard processes on a central platform
iMartOne WebEDI Service
Connect faster with small suppliers.
B2B Routing Service
Allows for ad hoc connections to any partner via any communication protocol – just connect once to the SEEBURGER Routing Service.
Customer-tailored processes on a shared platform with standard SLA
For SAP GTS Immediately benefit from hundreds of certified mappings, processes and ready-made customized connections.
Engineering Data Exchange Service
For example, it allows for the exchange of engineering data according to Automotive/ENGDAT standards and the option to combine it with Cloud EDI for logistic processes.
Customer-tailored processes on a private cloud platform with individual SLA
Private B2B Cloud Service
Allows for any B2B requirements to be met, such as very high load peaks, and/or extremely short lead times for critical business processes/partners.
Private Integration Cloud Service
Enables completely different internal/external integration requirements to be covered (B2B, MFT, EAI, ESB).